Announcement Creative Server Launch & Summer Sale

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

Jesse

Server Manager
Nov 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

It's been some time since our last announcement. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe in these troubling times. To hopefully light things up a bit, I would like to share a couple of very exciting announcements regarding what will be launching on Pixel Punchers in the next couple of days. Let's jump right into it!

Creative Server Launch
After many months, we are happy to finally announce the release of a new gamemode on Pixel! You've requested it for a while... and the team has been working incredibly hard on making it possible. It is, of course, the Creative Plots server! This brand-new game was created from the ground up, and will allow you to unleash your inner creativity, hang out with your friends, and build anything which you could possibly imagine on your own personal plot! It's a brand new way to play on Pixel, and the best new is... It's launching this weekend!

On Sunday, June 7th at 2PM EST (that's 7PM for you UK folks!) Creative will open its door for players to explore, and we couldn't be more excited to welcome you! Join us for this special event, and come chat with us on Discord to learn everything you would like to know about this new gamemode! We hope to see you at the grand opening!

Factions Goodbye Event
Unfortunately, the opening of one gamemode leads to the closure of another. And with that, it is time to say goodbye to Factions, which will be replaced by Creative once launched. Factions was a bit of a hit- or miss gamemode on Pixel Punchers, and over time, we noticed that it did not really fit our community. Players eventually started scattering around Skyblock and Survival, and it just didn't catch the audience which we wanted it to receive.

Supporting a gamemode that our players don't enjoy is never a good idea, so we have made the decision to replace it. However, closing a gamemode does not have to be all sad and grumpy... We thought it imposes a fun new event opportunity. And actually we are really excited about this one...

On Wednesday, June 3rd at 2PM EST, Factions will be opening its doors for us one more time, in the Factions Goodbye Event - where all protections are turned off, and you will be able to literally blow the server out with a big bang! Chaos guaranteed.... so we're sure you do not want to miss this! Catch us on the Discord and start crafting those TNTs, because you're probably gonna need it.

Summer Sale
Summer is coming up soon and many of you guys are already out on your breaks! To celebrate, we are currently hosting a 35% OFF SALE across the entire store. If you've ever been trying to get that rank, special item, or island upgrade - now is your chance to do so at a cheaper price! To take advantage of this discount, simply use the code "SUMMER" on checkout - but act quick, as the sale is only running for a limited amount of time!

Those were our announcements for today!

Thanks for playing Pixel!

- Jesse

Last edited:

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
This is really exciting!

However, what will happen to the things we’ve brought on factions? I had Lord rank and /fly so will I get the amount I spent on them in redeem?

Reactions: CatDog

Jesse

Server Manager
Nov 22, 2015
This is really exciting!

However, what will happen to the things we’ve brought on factions? I had Lord rank and /fly so will I get the amount I spent on them in redeem?
We will make a separate announcement in regards to this soon :)

• Love
Reactions: -Jell-

EllieChaku

Mar 18, 2020
So Awesome! My friend and I were just talking about wanting creative mode, and the event sound like so much fun!

Bluebell567

Apr 1, 2020
will the code still be valid for the time creative launches? Gunna buy a rank on creative hopefully!

• Love

Bluebell567

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a time on the 5th that the factions is being blown up? That's happening right?