Hii

Welcome to Pixel Punchers!
Welcome to Pixel Punchers, the home of SeaPeeKay! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started.
Register

MaryJayne

May 24, 2017
Hello! I felt like doing an introduction again as I haven't been on the server in quite a bit.
My name is Mary and my IGN is WhySoToxic and I've been a member of the server since about 2016, maybe even 2015 (it's been a while so I kind of forgot)

While I was a pretty active player on squishycraft originally, I took a long break in 2018. However, I'm so happy I took time to look come back on
pixelpunchers and see how much the server has developed. There's so many new players and players that I've known from squishycraft, but the community on
this server have always been so nice and I'm glad to see nothing has changed since then. I'm really hoping I can become an active member of this server again and
meet new people, so if you ever see me online feel free to say hi. I spend most of my time on skyblock and am usually most active during the night (PST).
Anyways, if you want to know more about me, I am a teenager and live in California. I enjoy going to a beach, when I can and playing video games with my friends.
My favorite shows are probably Parks and Recreation and The Walking Dead. I don't have a favorite type of genre of music, but I mostly listen to metal and rock bands.

I don't really think there's that much more to tell about myself, but I'm very excited to start playing this server actively again. Hope to see everybody around! :
D

-Jell-

Jun 9, 2019
Hello! I felt like doing an introduction again as I haven't been on the server in quite a bit.
My name is Mary and my IGN is WhySoToxic and I've been a member of the server since about 2016, maybe even 2015 (it's been a while so I kind of forgot)

While I was a pretty active player on squishycraft originally, I took a long break in 2018. However, I'm so happy I took time to look come back on
pixelpunchers and see how much the server has developed. There's so many new players and players that I've known from squishycraft, but the community on
this server have always been so nice and I'm glad to see nothing has changed since then. I'm really hoping I can become an active member of this server again and
meet new people, so if you ever see me online feel free to say hi. I spend most of my time on skyblock and am usually most active during the night (PST).
Anyways, if you want to know more about me, I am a teenager and live in California. I enjoy going to a beach, when I can and playing video games with my friends.
My favorite shows are probably Parks and Recreation and The Walking Dead. I don't have a favorite type of genre of music, but I mostly listen to metal and rock bands.

I don't really think there's that much more to tell about myself, but I'm very excited to start playing this server actively again. Hope to see everybody around! :
D
Welcome back! This place has changed a lot since 2018 but I’m sure you’ll find your place again as you are one of the original! Have fun :)

Nice to get to know you,

MaryJayne

May 24, 2017
Greetings its great to see old players back! (2015-2016 gang :cool:)
Tysm! and yes, I was so excited to see that some old players came back :D

Welcome back! This place has changed a lot since 2018 but I’m sure you’ll find your place again as you are one of the original! Have fun :)

Nice to get to know you,
Ty! And it definitely has, I've only played for a few days, but so much has changed

Reactions: CatDog